Volkswagen / vehicle
I Mahlomola Ezekiel Maphaka with I'd no: [protected], am not happy about the vehicle. I bought VW Crafter in October 2014 as brand new car. After the second service the vehicle started to give me a problem by always lighting engine light, I complained about it but even after I took it in for overall checking and for it to be fixed, it's still continued. Vehicle just had 100 000 km but it broke the brackets and the cooler, as the brand new car was not expecting to be struggling with a car like this, I have other cars such as Toyota and Mercedes-Benz and I didn't encountered the problems like with volkswagen. Or just make cars temporary so that you know that immediately after motor plan is finish that when its shows true car? I am not happy at all I can't even encourage any person to buy volkswagen, think if you bought a brand new car for half a million then you encounter the problems that I am encouting?
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies