Vodafone / Prepaid / activation of caller tune without request and deducting the balance!
I had called a friend, who had a caller tune. After disconnecting the line I received a msg from 56789 informing me that my caller tune has been activated. I immediately called the customer care of Vodafone, saying I don't want the caller tune and I've not requested for it. The customer care executive bluntly replied that I copied the caller tune by pressing a * button on my mobile (which I've not done), anyway first with the benefit of doubt I kept quite. And a balance of Rs. 45.00 was deducted from my account.
I called the same friends number after a week, but this time I've taken at most care not to press any buttons. As soon as I disconnected the line, the same msg from 56789. That my request for caller tune has been accepted and will be activated, again I have called customer care and complained but the same answer.
This shows that Vodafone is cheating people and taking away their prepaid balance on some pretext or the other. The customer care executive are not well trained, they do not use International morse codes like alpha, brovo, charlie for the alphabet. The customer care of Vodafone or Hutch is no customer care only it is customer looting and very rude customer care executives.
More Vodafone / Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - internet installation
- Vodafone Group - vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - call drop every few seconds
- Vodafone - unlogic increase in my monthly bill
- Vodafone - bill (amount deducted by wrong)