Vodafone Post Paid New Connection / delay in activation, harassment
Vodafone new postpaid cell phone connection applied for and charges deposited at Vodafone Essar Digilink Limited,8 Shahnajaf Riad,Lucknow-226001,UP,India on November 26 vide receipt No.2386.
The new connection number [protected] advised by the company people in writing on the receipt communicated to friends in India and abroad incurring an expense on Rs.511/-
On Dec 2,2007 a new connection number was allotted([protected]).Thus my expenditure in communicating the earlier advised number was put to waste.
Till now ie 7am IST on Dec 4,2007 the connection is not activated.In anticipation of the number to be acivated by Dec 1,2007 as assured by the Vodafone staff,I surrendered my 5 year old Reliance Cell connection and still remain without cell phone due to inefficient and insensitive service of much hyped and widely publicised Vodafone services.
Let my wasteful expenditure of Rs.511/- and deposited amount of Rs.599/- be refunded so that I may now have option to move to more efficient cell phone operators in the market.
-Anil Kumar Misra
Landline phone +[protected]
More Vodafone Post Paid New Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Egypt - fake offers and bad customer service
- Vodafone Group - mobile internet
- Vodafone Group - complain about poor network. 
- Vodafone Group - network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success