Vodafone Post Paid New Connection / delay in activation, harassment

1 India Review updated:

Vodafone new postpaid cell phone connection applied for and charges deposited at Vodafone Essar Digilink Limited,8 Shahnajaf Riad,Lucknow-226001,UP,India on November 26 vide receipt No.2386.

The new connection number [protected] advised by the company people in writing on the receipt communicated to friends in India and abroad incurring an expense on Rs.511/-

On Dec 2,2007 a new connection number was allotted([protected]).Thus my expenditure in communicating the earlier advised number was put to waste.

Till now ie 7am IST on Dec 4,2007 the connection is not activated.In anticipation of the number to be acivated by Dec 1,2007 as assured by the Vodafone staff,I surrendered my 5 year old Reliance Cell connection and still remain without cell phone due to inefficient and insensitive service of much hyped and widely publicised Vodafone services.

Let my wasteful expenditure of Rs.511/- and deposited amount of Rs.599/- be refunded so that I may now have option to move to more efficient cell phone operators in the market.

-Anil Kumar Misra
Chetnalok,
2/122 Vikasnagar,
Kursi Road,
Lucknow-226022
U.P.
India
Landline phone +[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Dec, 2007

I have just two days before buy connection of vodafone but they donot activate the connection.

• Ko
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I have 20 days before buy connection of vodafone but they donot activate the connection. my new vodaphone no.is 09711454004. Plz respond me on my mail ID komal_osa1@yahoo.co.in

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2009

i have already a pre paid connection and four days before i applied for chaging that connection in to post paid connection but till this time the connection is not activated. more over the pre- paid connection deactivated.my number is9645656886.take necessary action to activate the post paid connection.