Vodafone Nl / Terrible experience
Since May, Vodafone obstructs all access to data usage/credit information for Dutch mobile internet and telephone subscribers, making it near impossible to stay within limits. At the same time it is impossible to get a detailed specification of the invoices that are mostly bigger than usual. To this moment, Vodafone still advertises on the Vodafone.nl website that we can always check our data usage/credit and get invoice details via MyVodafone.
Our complaints via email, telephone and letter were to no avail. Vodafone argues that it concerns a free extra service thus no ground for any complaints/demands. I argue that Vodafone provides, free or not, false information. In a short time under the acronym SWAS, I have mobilized hundreds of unsatisfied Vodafone customers to file a claim. Our demands: option to terminate the contract per May and return of payments.
This month the claim will be filed by at least 400 unsatisfied Dutch mobile phone and mobile internet subscribers and we mean business. If Vodafone does not satisfy our demands, we will consider publishing Vodafone practices on the international internet scene and we do not doubt that this will deter numerous potential customers to sign a contract with Vodafone thus causing Vodafone shareholders to lose confidence. I (SWAS) am prepared to start mobilizing unsatisfied customers internationally and clutter the search engine results pages for Vodafone related terms with our complaints. Only a few weeks ago I started my campaign to mobilize the unsatisfied Dutch Vodafone customers and the Dutch search engine results are already showing up.
More Vodafone Nl Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - Vodafone contract
- Vodafone Group - no commitment 
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet
- Vodafone Group - adsl and customer service in egypt
- Vodafone Group - Purposely deducting amount from my balance without any reason neither proof