Vodafone / pathetic customer service!

India Review updated:

Myself having vodafone connection under family plan max 10. As I wanted to move out to other plan, and wanted to cancel certain numbers, having very difficult time with company people. While visited to their vodafone shop, they instead of accepting letter, just gave lame excuse of first getting shifted to new plan and then cancel other numbers.

It seems vodafone is not taking customer's interest and want to show that the end user that is customer has to dance to its tunes. If this is the case, then be careful vodafone, it won't be surprising that people will say in india, in near future that vo (Woh) da (Tha) fone (Phone), the words put in the braket are synonymous with company's name, it means once upon a time there was a cell company called with name of vodefone.

The behaviour of company's staff will affect company's interest in long run. Hence requesting higher ups in vodafone to look into customer's interest.

Comments

Mu
  12th of Nov, 2007
i want to see my bill of vodafone
Sh
  23rd of Nov, 2007
i want to my bill list on my site
Po
  23rd of Nov, 2007
why dont the customer care people tell us our bill amounts when asked?
Go
  24th of Nov, 2007
The guy name was manoj kumar talking so rudely and harrasing on the phone.no phone etics
Al
  4th of Dec, 2007
Don't know about its Global Working procedures But Services Of Vodafone IN India is Worst Than Pathetic.

The Guys at Vodafone INdia FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ARE CARELESS, CALLOUS & SHAMELESS TOI THE CORE. They don't even know the BASIC MEANING Of SERVICE and they claim to be the Doyens in the Service Industry.

They treat their Patrons nothing more than a piece of ### who they feel shall be at their whims and fancies.

Have Some Shame SHASHI RUIA that a Laymen Addresses You By Your FIrst Name And Fire His Salvo , Courtesy THE SHAMELESS, USELESS AND CALLOUS TEAM YOU HAVE HIRED IN VODAFONE INDIA........
Pr
  4th of Dec, 2007
We can not call from vodafone mobile to toll free numbers like 18001801801 or 18001801802

Please do needful for connectivity from these mobiles.

Praveen

91 9415408614
Ha
  8th of Dec, 2007
Plz told me urgently.
Mo
  14th of Dec, 2007
When i am sending sms by writing film name to 55655 to activate caller tune, the reply sms is getting that, " you are not authorized to access this service".
An
  26th of Dec, 2007
Vodafone called me up and I had to listen to some songs. Then it said to select press 4. When 4 was pressed, immediately a message came saying your caller tune is activated and you will be billed @ Rs 30 per month. This was outrageous. Worse, when I sent back a message to deactivate the caller tune, they said you have not given a proper 'keyword'. Did they ask me if I wanted a caller tune? Did they ever give me a keyword? What are they talking about? I'snt this fleecing the customers?
Te
  17th of Jan, 2008
There no good offers in andhrapradesh compared to tamilnadu in local calling vod to vod.
Li
  21st of Jan, 2008
Kindly disconnect the caller tune from my phones with effect from today.
Va
  25th of Jan, 2008
Please deactivate my caller tune..
Ru
  3rd of Feb, 2008
i have got a browser message tommrow,named unlimited full downloads in 1hours.but i didnot get its address.
An
  5th of Feb, 2008
iam not happy with the service. I have had a prob with the recharge whn doing from icici bank acc BUT MONEY IS NOT GETTING MY ACC RECHARGED. RECHARGE HAPPENS ON ALTERNATE ATTEMPTS.case 871356232. whn called 2day to vodafone and thn dave recieved a rude bad and unexpected un ethical behaviour from supervisors too.rahit sup put me on hold for 20 min and disconnected. Ranjit transferd me to another sup 2ed time i called sukhvinder sup came up and was not even wanting to talk so after telling him the issue he put me on mute and no response.till now issue pending.i do`t think your cust deserves this behaviour from u >>>
Sa
  7th of Mar, 2008
hi, my name is savio,i chang my addd, my new add is 4 the close ,lyon park avenue ,wembley ha0 4dw,telll me the amout i need to pay ,plz plz , my no....... is 07943119982
Th
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I am Thirumala Rao, I am getting unwanted autogenerated calls from Vodafone.
Ma
  9th of Apr, 2008
The Text ‘Hutch’ is displayed on my mobile screen, to change this setting I spoke to customer care executive and by their guidance I sent the message to number ‘58243’ to change the Logo. Then also the same text ‘Hutch’ is displayed again.

I took again this problem to the customer care executive they in formed that the problem may be in the mobile and recommended to consult any mobile service centre. But they couldn’t fix it and they again pointed towards the pavilion. Show can you please assist me what can be done to overcome this problem?
Tr
i want f & f 10 paise calling rates i wiil pay 3/- per number
Bi
  9th of May, 2008
Sir
I am a pre paid customer of vodafone (Delhi circle)
I had paid rs. 100/- for recharging my mobile thru
Icici net banking .But i did not get the conformation so far
(3.30 pm --- 09/05/2008).
Details of my payments are given below

Date of payment 09/05/2008