Vodafone / poor services

United States Review updated:
I am a new Vodafone User.I bought a corporate connection through TCS, Mumbai.The credit limit which i was provided with was Rs. 500.I contacted their customer care 5-6 times and everytime i called them to get my credit limit increased, everytime i used to get a new answer.Sometimes i was asked to send an sms, sometimes to write a mail, sometimes they told me that once the verification would be done it would automatically get increased but that did not happen.Once the person came for verification i asked him when would the credit limit be increased and how much, i was told within 1-2 days and it would be increased to a minimum of [protected].Again i called their customer care and nothing happened.
I was goin to my hometown so i mailed them not to disconnect my phone in any circumstance and told them that since my bill has not yet been generated i am submitting a token amount of Rs.500 and again asked them to increase my credit limit.I submitted Rs.500 on 23rd december, 2008 and went on roaming on 24th decmber, 2008.Till the bill was not generated the fone was working fine but on 29th december, 2008 i was not getting any access to the network.At about 6p.m i went to their store in Jaipur(Gaurav Tower) to ask them the problem, I was told to wait for half an hour after which they would revert back to me.I did not gat any response from them till 7:30 and finally i again went to them and was shocked to see that nothing was done and they were serving other customers.Again the person told me to wait for sometime and then he started mailings somebody.Finally i had to approach the Store incharge for help.She finally came to know after half an hour that my bill was generated on 28th which i had not received yet at my home, no sms, no mail and the bill was 1140 out of which they had deducted 500 after which the left amount was Rs. 640 and which exceeded my credit limit by 40Rs. so they disconnected my sim.
What are the services they are providing to the people are unpredictable.Even a layman would get a credit limit of atleast 1000 and this is what they say as corporate connection.How would I come to know that what is my bill amount and I informed these people that i would be in roaming during that time.Who would compensate for all my office loss?

Comments

Ni
  2nd of Apr, 2010
I agree i have faced similar issues with Vodafone and they are just crap service providers and dont respond to cutomers well. Better to avoid Vodafone for any reason

Vodafone Logo Vodafone