Vodacom / vodacom store monteclare staff racism
To who it may concern
I recently visited Vodacom store in MonteClare to undergo an upgrade on my contract.
The staff there treated me, as a black South African with disrespect and unwillingness to cooperate.
I emailed them the relevant documents to undergo the upgrade on my behalf.
They then lied to me for 4 weeks about and order they which they claim to have placed.
Keep in mind after assuring me they had placed the order, they did not send me any reference number for the upgrade or the phone order and reassured me no reference number was needed.
This is pure descrimation and disrespect upon me and my race.
The main staff which "assisted" me were Alecia and Nikita at Vodacom store MonteClare in Cape Town Claremont.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service 
- Vodacom - contract cancellations