Vodacom / several, including fraud
I have a Vodacom Top Up data contract. It is supposed to be R319 per month. Yesterday I saw that it was R1 744.72. It is now over R1 800. I phoned them and asked them why that is so. They said it is because I have an open. I argued and last night I checked my contract again. It clearly states that is a Top Up contract of R319 per month. Today, after numerous phone calls, I finally found out that my contract was changed to an open line at the end of last month. I also found out who the responsible person is. However, Vodacom either can't or won't give me the documation that I can use as proof. I am taking this person to court. Another issue I have is fraud. For months now there is fraudulent activities on my account and they don't sort it out. It is so frustrating dealing with them. I phone their customer care and then get reffered/transfered to another department and nobody helps. I am fed up.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Fraud
- Vodacom Shop - Waterfront - new huawei phone repair service
- Vodacom - mobile phone contract 029767065617317386
- Vodacom - stealing my airtime for data I didn't request!!!
- Vodacom - depleting data and airtime