Vodacom / see email trail below

Good day.

I note that this query of mine has STILL not been resolved.

Your Urgent response to this E Mail will be appreciated.

T R Alcock

From: Deon Du Plessis (AliSom) (VD) [mailto:deon. [protected]@vodadealers.co.za]
Sent: 26 June 2018 08:31 AM
To: R Alcock
Subject: RE: Complaint re celphone numbers [protected], [protected] and [protected]-Cell phones registered inthe name of T R Alcock ID [protected]

Good day Mr. Alcock

I Have confirmed that your query regarding the credit is with the EHOD of accounts awaiting allocation. Please notify me if you receive a sms or if any money is debited from your account as nothing should be. I will keep on checking on my side as well to see when credit is allocated.

Sent: 25 June 2018 9:32 AM

Good day.

Please note that to date I have not received a response to my query and in due course my debit order will gain be processed through my account.

Please advise me today of finalisation and refunds or whether I should cancelled my debit order and all contracts.

Your urgent attention to this matter is now warranted.

Sent: 22 June 2018 07:40 AM

Good day.

This matter is now becoming frustrating and should have been resolved ages ago?

What is the hold up or must I send an E mail to the CEO of Vodacom to have this sorted out?

The service I am receiving is shocking

I await your response urgently

Sent: 15 June 2018 12:48 PM

Good day Mr. Alcock

I am still awaiting feedback however I am following up on a daily basis as soon as any information becomes available I will inform Sir.

Sent: 15 June 2018 9:01 AM

Good day.

Please advise me on progress with this matter which is now long overdue and my next debit order is about to run and hopefully it will not be for the incorrect amount as has been the case in the past.

Sent: 11 June 2018 11:31 AM

Good day Mr. Alcock

I do apologize for the late response the matter has been escalated to Vodacom HO for assistance the moment I receive any feedback I shall be in contact with Sir.

Sent: 08 June 2018 8:45 AM
To: deon. [protected]@vodadealers.co.za

Good Day Deon.

Further to my below E mail I have still not received a response and action being taken with the complaint.

Sent: 02 June 2018 11:06 AM
To: 'deon. [protected]@vodadealers.co.za'
Subject: Complaint re celphone numbers [protected], [protected] and [protected]-Cell phones registered inthe name of T R Alcock ID [protected]

Attention Deon.

Following our meeting at your offices yesterday I list below the chain of events which occurred when I attempted to cancel the contract on cell phone number [protected].

On the 30th July 2017 I called on Vodacom offices in Clearwater Mall following a robbery of my rooter and was assisted by your sales lady Monica.

My request to her was as follows;

I wished to have a new rooter and the contract on cell phone number [protected] cancelled.

I completed forms for the rooter and was given anew rooter at the time. Regarding the cancellation of the contract on the said cell phone she advised that she would have to contact her superior and would call me later on that day to confirm that the contract had been cancelled.

At 14.00 hat same day she called and advised that the contract had been cancelled and as such I accepted that this was the case. A few months later I did investigations at Vodacom Westgate and discussed the position with a salesman by the name of Tyrol who advised hat the contract had not been cancelled.

He in turn completed cancellation forms and confirmed that these had been sent of to the cancellation department. Based on this information I did not pursue the matter as I did not receive any statements on the cell phone and accepted that all was well even though my monthly costs had risen.

I again called on Vodacom Westgate yesterday following being advised that the cell phone bill for end of May 2018 was sent to my phone and equated to some R 400 yet the debit order that was processed to my account was R800 and was then advised that this was as a result of the contract not having been cancelled as instructed.

I then approached your office in Clearwater with this complaint and as requested I now advise you in writing of the events.

Based on the above I wish to have all the costs relating to cell phone number [protected] from July 2017 to date to be re credited to my account immediately as I wish to cancel this contract as I wish to move to pre paid. Please see contract signed by me where you will note that under this cell phone number Monica has written (convert to Pre-Paid)

Please ensure that this is cancelled and does not affect any of the remaining phones and rooter as above.

My son did leave his contact details with you and you advised that you would contact him by Tuesday.

A response to this E Mail and my instructions will be appreciated.

T R Alcock ID [protected]

_ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of detection engine 17483 ([protected]) _

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

Ab