Vodacom Iphone5 / faulty product
My wife purchase IPhone 5s for me at Zevenwacht mall September 2014 at a cost of R12823.00. At the beginning of March the phone developed a problem (would not charge screen turned blue, sim tray would not open) we took the phone to Vodacom repairs Somerset West 23/3/15. Job number [protected]-[protected] We never received a call so subsequently contact the repairs centre to be told that we could receive a reconditioned phone at a cost of almost R4000. (This we found to be unacceptable) My wife was returning to the UK so she would take the phone to IStore for second opinion. Having attended the store the technician advised that the phone had been tampered with by somebody under qualified and that multiple screws missing, components missing. The phone had never been opened before we took to vodacom repair service centre we believe technician has caused issue and have request replacement or refund both of which have been refused.
More Vodacom Iphone5 Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom Shop - Waterfront - new huawei phone repair service
- Vodacom - mobile phone contract 029767065617317386
- Vodacom - stealing my airtime for data I didn't request!!!
- Vodacom - depleting data and airtime
- Vodacom - unlawful depletion of airtime and data (justifying) as legal