Vodacom / fraudulent cell contract taken on my nam - vodacom

1 South Africa

This is the most pathetic service provider I have ever come across. I had a fraudulent contract taken on my name around the 26th of September. Had a deduction on my bank account on the 30th September and this is how I came to know about this. I have never had an existing contract or never applied for a contract with Vodacom. I raised this immediately with Vodacom and asked them to sort out as I cannot allow Vodacom negligence ( approving the contract without proper documentation) to affect my credit record placing on record that I had an excellent record to date. Further to this on the very same day of me contacting the accounts department, I went into a store ( Gateway, Umhlanga), providing all documentation required by the lady from the Accounts department when I called in. The guy at the store provided with me with a reference number ( [protected] - I4597284) and he e mailed the fraud department with the requested documents. I made it very clear that I reside in Kwazulu natal and have never been to Mpumalanga which is where the contract was taken and that this needs to be sorted ASAP. I had further to this when I got into the office e mailed the fraud and the legal departments with the documents requesting for feedback. To date I have submitted over 5 mails for feedback of this case and to date the only reply I received were read receipts. Not one phone call and not one mail advising me on the status and yet they provided me with the e mail address for me to follow up on this case. Further to this, To my disgust, I go into my bank to open a new account and I got declined a gold cheque card at my bank which I have banked for over 20 years with due to me HAVING AND OUTSTANDING DEBT WITH VODACOM AND AN OVERDUE AMOUNT OF R1687 which they obtained from the Credit Bureau. What kind of a pathetic company is this? After me telling them that I worked very hard to maintain a clean credit record, and also advising them that my credit record affects my job, they go and list me on. What kind of pathetic service is this? Someone somewhere is not doing their jobs efficiently. I require immediate feedback regarding this case and I want you to unlist your claim from the Credit Bureau immediately or I have no other option but to go the legal route. I also need immediate feedback.

Da