Vodacom / contract cancelled because I was given a wrong number but not refunded
I took a contract at Vodacom Eastgate on the 23rd July 2016, however the number that was given to me was not working as I could not receive incoming calls from it, when the number was called it went to a stranger. I reported the issue to Vodacom Eastgate, I was told it was a technical issue and their IT department was going to sort it out however this never happened. I went back to the shop and escalated the matter to the manager, his name is Johan, I requested that my contract be cancelled since they could not resolve the issue. My contract was cancelled and I was told that the money deducted from my account was going to be refunded but I was never refunded instead another debit went off my account even though my contract was cancelled.
I need help to get my refund, included deduction after cancellation .
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling