Vodacom / content services charged

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

WASPA... MT Digital South Africa
Query... Content Service @R78.43

Vodacom allowed MT Digital South Africa to levy a charge of R78-43 against my account for WASP Services which I did not subscribe to and are unaware of these charges.

When I queried, Vodacom refers me to MT Digital Services to saying Vodacom is unable to help.

My concern is how is it possible for a third party like MT Digital South Africa to charge my Vodacom account without my permission and is allowed to do so by Vodacom?

I seek a full credit note to my account for this charge.

Audit Trail of Follow Up

2016/11/09 Wednesday
Transaction amount of R78-43 first appeared on my account.
Immediately queried with Vodacom (Nomvula) who stopped the perpetual charge and cancelled the subscription.
Vodacom Solutions Department (Nonklantla) initiated an investigation.

2016/11/10 Thursday
Follow up with Vodacom (Debbie)(Solutions Dept Cindy); advised investigation on-going turn around time 48-hours (phone was cut-off during conversation).
Vodacom Support (Tabelo) advised investigation has been logged and Vodacom will provide feedback regarding refund by latest Tuesday 15 November 2016, however he will follow up but has his work day-off the next day hence will provide feedback on Saturday 12 November 2016 when he is back at work.

2016/11/11 Friday

No feedback from Vodacom

2016/11/15 Tuesday
No feedback from Vodacom

2016/11/16 Wednesday
Vodacom Customer Support (Florence Madiseng)...first customer care consultant to take action by providing the email details of MT Digital South Africa (as contact numbers not being answered), procedure and process to follow to resolve this query. Thank you Florence.
Emailed MT Digital South Africa