Vodacom / vodacom port failure, still waiting to be ported
Last week, Monday I asked to be ported from CellC to Vodacom, I was told this would take 24-48 hours. Four days later I still hadnt been ported so I phoned Vodacom, they apologised and said there was a problem but that there technical department told them I would be ported thursday night guarenteed. Friday still no port, so I phoned again, yet again I was guarenteed that it would be done by Friday night, It is now monday a week later and I still havent been ported, I need this urgently because I cant activate my work email on my blackberry till i go to Vodacom.
I dont mind if they have problems, but Im being guarenteed that the problem is going to be fixed and given a specific date and then nothing happens. I would just like someone to take responsibility and tell me what is happening with my port because apparently Vodacom doesnt have a clue.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - my credit profile not updated with transunion and other credit bureaus
- Vodacom - new data contract issues and automatic cancelation
- Vodacom - contract added to my account without my knowledge
- Vodacom - internet installation
- Vodacom - fraudulent upgrade