Vodacom / breach in contract

1 South Africa

Vodacom Complaint
I have a VIP contract with Vodacom for the past six years. I am still on this package. At the beginning of October, I was due for an upgrade. On the 14th of October 2016, I upgraded my contract with the I-Phone 7 plus (256). After a few days of use, people that I called complained that they could hear themselves echoing, there was lots of dropped calls, I struggled to get through when I dialled a contacts and the camera was faulty. On day six, I returned the phone with the complete packaging to Vodacom.
According to the contract that I signed, an out of box warranty is valid only if the phone is returned within 7 days. Vodacom was supposed to inform me within 7 days thereafter as to whether they were going to repair or replace the phone. To my despair, they did not contact me. I had to physically go to the Vodacom store in Centurion from where I have obtained the upgrade. I had to obtain a ticket, wait for an hour before I get seen by a consultant. Only to find out that they seemed confused. After another 30 minutes of them making calls, the consultant then showed me a book that they were unable to repair the phone but instead it was on their books to be replaced. At this stage, they did not offer me a courtesy phone to use in the interim. They then told me that I would receive the new phone before the end of the fourteen days as per the contract. At the end of the fourteenth day, I did not receive any feedback from Vodacom.
I then went back to the Vodacom store in Centurion and waited in the que for hours before I get attended to again. To my despair, they do not have stock. According to the contract which I signed, they are in breach. Today is the 22nd of November and still no feedback from Vodacom. What are my rights as I think that this is clearly loyal customer abuse and neglect.

My email address is: