Vodacom / airtime and data depleted too soon without an explanation
I bought R200 Vodacom airtime and converted R100 to data on 13th of January 2017 at 9:33 am. My phonewas off from 12pm until 4pm. When I checked my airtime balance around 5:30 it gave me a zero balance for both the data and airtime. You can imagine my shock! The call center agent was unhelpful and clueless on how to solve my problem ...all he could tell me is that he sees that I have apps running and updating on his system. I'm smart enough to make all my apps update when connected to wifi. I'm very disappointed at the service offered at Vodacom . Why don't they have a system that will show the user their airtime and data usage and be readily available upon request. I've had enough of " my system shows me..." I also want a confirmation of what the system show.
It's been downhill since that day...I've recharged for about R50 a day and convert some of the airtime to data, but by the end of the day zero balance...and NO I don't have any apps in the background.
Is MTN any better...I want to port asap.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling