Vitatradeunauthorized payment charges

Pj Apr 01, 2016 arazona Review updated:

I am greatly displeased with the way you are tricking people and i will continue a case against you, I have been billed a total of £382.88 for ordering a pot of face cream which i understood would only cost me the p&p but i was charged£88.63, then i had two more pots of the same face cream arrived at my address which i did not ask for i was charged two separate payments one for £91.50 and £92.85 also the bank has showed me another payment for £89.90, My bank is looking into the matter as fraud as i was not given the terms and conditions to agree to! I only purchased one pot of this cream for p&p.I WANT ALL THE MONEY REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT, I will take this matter further with the police and my bank and i will make sure no one gets caught by your scam, if you do not refund all my money you took fraudulently i will post wildly everywhere so other people does not get caught by youe scam. REFUND ALL MY MONEY!!!.

Comments

• Ga
      Jul 07, 2016

This company are fraudsters. Paid delivery charge for trail peroid, never received trail supplements. Then many credit card charges followed, taking money not authorised, with not agreement to buy their products.

Warming dont order free trail, its not free and you get no products.

Share on Facebook, if this has also happened to you, lets shut them down.