Vita Clear From Proactive / scam
Beware of using the vitaclear through Proactive acne solutions. They offer you free 30 day trial with the option to cancel at any time. When I canceled through Proactiv it did not cancel the vitamins because they are a "seperate" business. I had to call a seperate number to cancel after receiving another 2 months worth that I didn't want. In order to return the product for a refund I had to deduct the cost they paid to ship it to me plus the cost for me to ship it back to them. I figured it wasn't worth it so I kept them making them aware I would never use their company or recommedn them to anyone again. Their business practices are sneaky in my opinion. A month later they debited my account again for another $34.30! I called to inquire why and they said they shipment I had recieved (that I didn't even want) was actually $68.60 and so they split the payments over a 2 month time frame. NO one told me that either when I had called originally. Asked for a supervisor but one was not available. This company is a scam!
More Vita Clear From Proactive Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service