Vita Clear From Proactive / scam

OH, US Review updated:

Beware of using the vitaclear through Proactive acne solutions. They offer you free 30 day trial with the option to cancel at any time. When I canceled through Proactiv it did not cancel the vitamins because they are a "seperate" business. I had to call a seperate number to cancel after receiving another 2 months worth that I didn't want. In order to return the product for a refund I had to deduct the cost they paid to ship it to me plus the cost for me to ship it back to them. I figured it wasn't worth it so I kept them making them aware I would never use their company or recommedn them to anyone again. Their business practices are sneaky in my opinion. A month later they debited my account again for another $34.30! I called to inquire why and they said they shipment I had recieved (that I didn't even want) was actually $68.60 and so they split the payments over a 2 month time frame. NO one told me that either when I had called originally. Asked for a supervisor but one was not available. This company is a scam!

Ah

Comments

Sep 23, 2009

Proactive is a real scam. I just had an experience just like the previous person. Don't ever give them your credit card number as they will keep charging it without sending you anything. Once I discovered that they were charging me, I called them up to find out what the problem was. I spoke to a nasty woman who goes by the name Savanna. She told me that my account was closed in February 2009, seven months ago but I owe them 45 dollars. I told them that I do not owe anything but I'm ready to pay what ever I they think I owe. She then said, ok if you make the payment we will send you a package and all that you need to do is to send it back. I said I don't need their package. On a second though, I told them, send it to me and I will through it away. I'm waiting to see that package. They are a scam! Don't buy their products . . . they don't even work so no need to even do the trial offer!