Vistaprint / Business cards

1 Waltham, MA, United States

This place is the worst. I had a bad experience with them years ago -- the promised discount was bogus and the paper/print quality was terrible -- but I foolishly decided to try them again because they had just what I needed and I was able to use their online tools to design and order it. I paid through the nose for the highest "quality upgrades" to make sure the product was presentable.

I placed the order 10/24, and the promised delivery date was 11/3. I paid via Mastercard. I received an order confirmation with payment details and estimated delivery date. I logged onto the website the next day to check the order status, and it showed the order details, estimated delivery date, and payment information, including a little Mastercard logo showing the payment method used.

I have received no other communication from VistaPrint since the order was placed. It is now November 11 -- more than a week past the est. delivery date -- and the order still says "processing." I called Vistaprint and they said, quote: "I see here the payment was never received for this order. This is the reason it could not be printed and shipped. "

When I told them that was ridiculous, they said, quote "You may send us proof that this payment was deducted from your account and we'll be able to have this investigated. Our fax number is 1.877.611.3291. Please include the account number, order number and a brief description of the issue. What we'll need is the proof you have on your end, through your bank, that Vistaprint got payment for the last order."

AAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHH!

For all that is holy, please do yourself a favor and do NOT do business with these people. Vistaprint, aka Cimpress USA

Sc