Having problems with VistaPrint?

1800 431 217 (Australia)
1800 948 306 (Ireland)
1800 723 1372 (Singapore)
+31 207 083 459 (Netherlands)
+1 866 614 8002 (United States)
+44 800 496 0350 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 451 277 (New Zealand)
+43 720 205 094 (Austria)
+32 27 925 258 (Belgium)
+45 70 142 717 (Denmark)
+41 434 304 457 (Switzerland)
Hudsonweg 8
Venlo, Massachusetts
Netherlands - 5928LW

Complaints & Reviews

dishonest business practices

SHIPPING: Paid for standard shipping however they provided economy shipping, later they explained that nobody...

website

My vistaprint a/c no : [protected]

I took out a website subscription earlier this year and have had nothing but poor customer service ever since. My complaint concerns vistaprint customer service operatives telling me they will contact me via phone or email to resolve the problems that I have with my website, and then failing to do so. I have had two different people called Aymen state clearly they would follow up my calls and then fail to do so. The last time I recorded all the information in order to make a complaint if Aymen then failed to contact me. Following Aymen`s (identification number 5125) failure to either email me or call me back with regard to the issues I had at the end of August, I called vistaprint to see what was happening / try to speak to Aymen. My call was attended by Sami (i.d 7315) on 29/08/19, who told me that if Aymen had said he was going to contact me then I should wait. The problem is that I have now waited nearly a month and I am still waiting. I would like to make a formal complaint with regard to the very uncaring nature of vistaprint`s customer service staff, particularly Aymen and Sami, and would like my issues with my website to be resolved please. If I continue to be ignored I shall simply cancel the website..

t shirt printing

Designed and placed an order on my first t shirt charging me £11.99 for so called express delivery with two other orders that had been placed along side it, when the items came it got delivered in two different days and the t shirt was the wrong garment to the one I saw on vistaprint website. Upon me calling for the wrong t shirt my design being printed on and sending photo image of the shirt item yet they send another two shirts exactly the same problem with I was told that the shirt type was taken off the production line and had no resemblance of what was been shown online yet I was sent another two shirt again the same after chatting to them for half an hour on the phone they seem to have no problem from their side but me and I don't know what I was talking about and it's my fault

delivery

Hi there I payed a total of 11.99 for special delivery for my items.. I waited in all day and finally saw the...

product and service

First of all I am not happy that my parcel was late because it was lost and no one was checking or tracking it's where abouts. This was then sorted by someone called oussama who gave a full refund and reordered the book for free, although he ordered it for free, the information on it was wrong, I then had another live chat with someone else who sorted the situation, but then that information was passed onto oussama who then emailed me off his personal vistaprint account. I do not appreciate him emailing me personally off his account because he should not have my personal details, the situation was fixed so he should not have gone out of his way to find my personal details to email me.

customer service

I called to get help on my order I couldn't complete online. I got the rudest lady from the pits of hell. I...

money owed

Account #: [protected] /Order # XQVM1-N4A32-9I0 /Order Date: 29/01/2018 08:24

Dear Sirs,
I hope this finds you well.This is the first time I am complaining.I am very disappointed with your company and the way I have been treated by your staff in one of your African country.

One of my companies needed prints for one of my products, in order to get a contract with a client.The print from your company was not of a high standard when it arrived, I called and asked to speak to the manager Feriel, apologies for the failer and how they did my prints.
However, she told me I would be refunded the £20.00 and as a goodwill gesture, I would get a £40.00 credit into my bank account.

Nonetheless, at that time Feriel understood the importance of the label and the time one of my sales representatives had to travel to the Caribbean to see the client.
I thanked her for her quick response, Since the date, I have provided my receipts and bank details and been calling for the £40.00 to be credited into my account.
Now it's not about money but the principle, moreover, my business is growing and I don't know if I would be doing business with your company again

business cards - very poor print quality

I have today just received some business cards I ordered from you.

Whilst I have been happy with the quality of the work when I have used your services before, this batch which I ordered on top quality material is really quite unusable - there were two images - one on each side - supposed to show my face.

The photos I supplied were excellent quality - they have been used befire for printing purposes without any issues - but both the images printed are very dark and the extreme contrast and gamma values seem to bear no resemblance to the images provided by me. You can hardly see my face. As a business card indicates the care with which someone cares about their image to clients I would like the job done properly please. Are you willing to do the job again with a bit more care for me?

I am, quite disappointed that the results are so poor.

Dr iain jennings frgs chartered fcipd
Managing director
Peak activities limited

C/o 72 windsor drive, wingerworth, chesterfield, s42 6tj.

[protected]@iain.co.uk

bookmarks

I have been ordering from them for 3 weeks and only one order with no issues. Don't use them if you have to have the material by a certain date as I have had designer issues, forgetting to send the product, send in the wrong product and now, will not give me a date of arrival saying they are having production issues. Disappointed as I thought I found a company I could trust.

so unprofessional of them

I will give you one honest advice: use a more honest, useful and service-oriented website, even if it cost...

bogus credit card charges

In 2015 I was in partnership on a roofing company. My partner used vistaprint for business cards and other...

bonus rip off and billing

I ordered standard business cards and was then offered a bonus of 500 cards when it came time for charges it charged me more than was quoted when the offer was made. I asked them to cancel the bonus offer then the billing was so confusing that I still don't understand what i'm being charge for. Called customer service and the answers that I got conflicted with every thing that my records show, this has the earmark of a flyby night company with deceptive practices in both accounting and advertising.

I want more milky white card in visiting card

I, mohd muzaffar hussain am structural engineer, just four days back I have given on line order to print visiting cards. I totally agreed upon the services which the "vistaprints" has been giving to the clients or customers. If the visiting cards have much more milky white than it looks very good, I want the company's quality fellows should take much more milky white card than it is very much look good and brighter.
In near future I will give much more orders in letter heads, visiting cards, some brochers and other items which I am seeing in the vistaprint.
My request is to take milky white cards and paper in future order

rude customer service

I run a business in london.

I spoke with a gentleman who was kind enough to email me a copy of the design for my foam board that I had created and paid for. This was a pdf version and unfortunately I am unable to use a pdf version of this on my side for my business purposes and therefore I need an image or jpeg version for my uploading.

I called vistaprint back and explained the situation to miss nawather sahli who was very cold, abrupt and terribly rude to me. She simply said no and kept repeating that she would not have sent me the pdf version of my design like how her colleague has done.

I told her that she has very bad customer service of whom is representing such a big company; vistaprint. I then asked if I could be transferred to a supervisor who may be able to help me with this image and her response was "no". Then asked for the supervisors email of which the response was a very abrupt "no" once again.in disappointment I then asked for the supervisor/manager's name and she replied "no because it is against the law to provide their name". Surprised at this response whilst running a business of my own where the supervisor's, manager's and director's names as well as all staff are all known to our clients, I asked why and she said that it is personal data so she will not give it.

I am appalled at the service I had received today and feel that vistaprint should be cautious in their recruitment as this member of staff was very insulting. This is unacceptable.

nobody cares

Oh god, what a bad customer service. The worst I have ever experienced. They often make mistakes and feel ok about it. This happened to me. My order wasn't shipped, it was their fault, but I wasn't offered anything in return, no refund, no replacement or resending the same product or free. I realized that they weren't about to send me anything at all, only used stupid excuses. Eventually, they refunded money, but it took them 3 months.
I'm tired of them.

one world - work life

Dear sir/madam, With reference to the above I set my own business up & visa print produced my busine...

business cards

The quality of business cards were terrible.. It was like paper on three different occasions, even after stressing my needs.

On the fourth occasion, after throwing them in the bin, I requested a refund and they said that they weren't allowed to refund the whole amount.

This company should not be allowed to trade as they are well below the average in terms of product quality and customer service.

avoid this horrible company!

I have ordered some invitations from this service vistaprint and they messed up everything. I had to redo...

reseller account holders

Loyal vistaprint customer since 2007, but I have to speak up now. I have paid to be a vistaprint reseller and you are not treating me like a business partner. I have appealed to you for over a year to allow resellers opportunity to avoid having work in process items deleted. Yet saved and copied creations are deleted without warning. I have to recreate over a hundred works again. We are treated like customers with no paid partnership status. Shame. Work for clients takes time and purchase dates may not be immediate. Void your 60 day delete policy for resellers who have made a commitment to and investment with vistaprint.

unauthorized credit card charges

A year ago I made a single order, for business cards, with vistaprints which I paid for in full. For the past 11 months vistaprints has been making unauthorized charges to my visa for services I never agreed to. I contacted their customer service, who assured me it was being referred to their "fraud department" and I would receive a call within 2 days. Five days, no response. I emailed them, received a response from "sheldon" asking for more information, provided the information and three days, no response. I sent a follow up email, and received an identical response now from "garcia". Clearly an auto-response.

James Hook Nov 26, 2018

You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it.
    4 Part Carbonless Forms Booklets

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices