Virgin Mobile USA / customer service

their customer service freaking sucks!!!
I am so sick of having to go thru sooo many changes to speak to a freaking live advisor only to have them come on the line acting like they are idiots. OMG i hate to speak so negatively about God's creations but I think they are paid to behave this way... NO WAY can someone be that spacious between the ears. GRRRRRR!

Comments

• Al
      21st of Mar, 2009

I bought Virgin because I thought it was suppose to be a great company. Found out the phone is never able to complete a call whatsoever. I have each and every one of our calls dropped. I get charged for using my message centre for checking messages. I get charged a fee for the internet even though I don't have internet on the phone. I called to complain and told the Phillipina woman to please transfer the call to the usa. She told me she can't that it's technically impossible. i explain that the last 24 hours I've been transferred no problem. She then proceeds to call me a liar and a piece of work, a ### and a dreadful customer. She tells me she would never worry about me reporting her because she is as high as they go in her office. The CEO won't want to deal with me either she states. So, here I am with her id that i was lucky enough to find, have her name and an email to file the complaint. The only problem is, Virgin doesn't care. So now what? I'm telling as many as I can, rUN, away from all Virgin related products. Who the hell wants to deal with Virtual Alex, talk about pain in the ###.

• De
      4th of Mar, 2011

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY ARE NOT KNOWLEDGABLE AND THEY LOVE HANGING UP ON YOU

• Ru
      14th of Apr, 2011

The company I work for bought me a virgin phone and I just topped up and now it won't let me make calls. I am on the $40.00 a month plan and the company took the money out of my account and I still can't make calls. Whats going on. My phone # is (602) 577-5677. I need this phone for work. My email is Runningdeer.CMF@gmail.com this needs to get taken care of soon.

9th of Jun, 2011

The guy said it the best. Run away from this company as fast as you can. They are pathetic. You might think you're getting a good deal but you are about to be screwed over.