Virgin Media / Dead land line phone!
I got back from holiday on August 15th to find my land line phone dead. I notified Virgin Media on August 16th. After two technician's visits and nearly three weeks later the line is still not working, and no one at Virgin Media can give me a date when it might be. I'm a pensioner and I've had to buy a pay-as-you-go mobile in case of emergencies.
It's my impression that since VM took over telewest the standards of service and 'Customer Care' have collapsed.
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company