Virgin Media / Charging for no service!
At the beginning of the year, I applied to have at the time NTL installed at my home, after two attempts to install, the final straw came when, after yet another day off of work, I was told that the whole of the area, belonging to the council would need to be dug up over 100 yards. to install my cable, bearing in mind that I had already been told that we were able to receive this service, quickly and easily. Therefore obviously I said this was out of the question and I cancelled the agreement, as I was in my right to do, as I had not received any service what so ever form them.
After 2 weeks, I received a snotty telephone message from them advising me I had missed my installation callout, I have also received 3 bills, numerous bumph mail, and finally a debt agency are now chasing me for money I do not owe to these people.
Today I have received yet another letter the same as 3 weeks ago saying we are sorry to hear you are not happy, I know these are standard letters, but I have had enough, I have not and do not want anything from these people and want an apology for their incompetence.
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company