Virgin Active South Africa, Lonehill — very poor management
The management of Virgin Active Lonehill is a great disappointment to its members. The spinning class is a mess to start with. The microphone seldom works and when it does it is really not fit for the facility. We have fantastic spinning instructors (Marlaina, Wynand, Kim) but Virgin Active is letting them down by expecting them to deliver a great service in such a challenging environment. There has been no air-conditioning in the spinning class for the last two days - and zero notice has been given to members other then a sign at reception saying that there will be no hot water for two days due to low water pressure. Then 20 minutes into the class it takes 3 staff members to bring in one fan and finally a microphone - the music must stop, the heat is unbearable and the service super pathetic. I can not be more disappointed and sad that this is my local facility. I have lodged previous complaints with the gym before about dirty equipment, air conditioners that is not turned on for no reason at all, dirty bathrooms.. There is really a massive management problem, unmotivated staff, lack of communication all resulting in a lot of unhappy and disappointed members.
More Virgin Active South Africa, Lonehill Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active