[Resolved] Viking River Cruises / flight reservations
I scheduled a vacation in February 2010 for a vacation in July 2010. I paid the extra $100 for seat assignments. I explain to the clerks that I needed seats by the window for my wife and myself due to disabilities. No problem, I was told since I paid the money. One month before our trip I was told that my wife was flying out of Chicago to Belgium and that I was flying out of Washington, DC. I explained the reason for paying the $100 dollars and they said they could not guarantee the seating assignment. What was the extra money for if they couldn't guarantee the seating assignments? I did purchase the insurance so I did not loose all my money but they destroyed the vacation.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2010
Dear Mr. Hendricks,
We sincerely regret that you felt it was necessary to cancel your reservation. Your concerns are important to us and we kindly ask that you allow us the opportunity to discuss them in greater detail. Please contact us directly at TellUs@vikingrivercruises.com.
Viking River Cruises
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises-Paris & the Heart of Normandy (4792731) - food & noise in room - 4792731
- Viking River Cruises - onboard booking information not clear or complete
- Viking River Cruises - 2018 grand european tour booking #5247277 oct. 16, 2018
- Viking River Cruises - romantic danube cruise
- Viking River Cruises - viking rhine cruise booking 4662909. sail date 10/26/18