Viking River Cruises / things

1 United States

#5291440
Yesterday I received my airline booking for my cruise. My friend and I are NOT on the same flight. I called and was told that for an additional $250 I could change my flight even though I paid the $50.00 when I booked the cruise to have that option. I was told I waited too long to make the reservation. My agent said I would receive the airline reservation 90 days before my trip. The airline agent said I could make my reservation 365 days before my trip. Why are two different personnel at Viking giving me different information? I'm now driving to Newark to get on the plane with my friend. My sister has taken 4 Viking cruises. She has never used the flight option because her husband gets free flights with his work. It's too stressful to use your flight option. Viking should be upfront with the airline additional cost.

• Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to reach out, vvvvmmmmmvvmm. We regret to hear of your disappointment in your air itinerary and air booking process. Further, we have arranged for an Air Guest Relations Agent to contact you to clarify any confusion. We look forward to connecting and can’t wait to welcome you aboard Viking Baldur in April.

Vv