Viking River Cruises / things
Yesterday I received my airline booking for my cruise. My friend and I are NOT on the same flight. I called and was told that for an additional $250 I could change my flight even though I paid the $50.00 when I booked the cruise to have that option. I was told I waited too long to make the reservation. My agent said I would receive the airline reservation 90 days before my trip. The airline agent said I could make my reservation 365 days before my trip. Why are two different personnel at Viking giving me different information? I'm now driving to Newark to get on the plane with my friend. My sister has taken 4 Viking cruises. She has never used the flight option because her husband gets free flights with his work. It's too stressful to use your flight option. Viking should be upfront with the airline additional cost.
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to reach out, vvvvmmmmmvvmm. We regret to hear of your disappointment in your air itinerary and air booking process. Further, we have arranged for an Air Guest Relations Agent to contact you to clarify any confusion. We look forward to connecting and can’t wait to welcome you aboard Viking Baldur in April.
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - refund 
- Viking River Cruises - viking's unethical actions
- Viking River Cruises - alaska cruise for 2019 ref 473-651x
- Viking River Cruises - very poor customer service – over a simple lost bag issue
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruises - october 2018 grand european tour booking #4678535