Viking Magazine Service / Terrible awful service

Viking Magazine Service has the most terrible service policy and awful staff ever. I made my last payment and they haven't delivered what I asked for in the last five to six months. They only called to ask when you are going to make payments rudely and to freshly ask you if you want to renew a service that hasn't even been rendered. I've made my payments as agreed on a different date and they still haven't changed our agreement in the first place and haven't sent the magazines I asked for in the first place. Always receiving the incorrect magazines, ones that I didn’t even asked for in the first place. Paid over $890 and want to claim every last cent of it. Never, ever in your life do business with this people. Anybody who can tell me how to claim my money? I only paid so my credit couldn’t get bad in the first place.

El

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Jan, 2010

My Fiancee and I are going through almost the same situation. The only thing different is that, this is our first payment (January), but our magazines won't be arriving until March. And the n the same company took a second payment for a long distance company that we have called and cancelled. So, my Fiancee called the number that her bank supplied on the debit/charge and it went right back to Viking Magazine, only this time the operator was not as helpful but down right rude, my Fiancee told me.

• Em
      9th of Sep, 2010

contact the Attorney General in MN and file a complaint. Also with the BBB in MN. This scam has got to stop.
    You the consumer do have power, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

VIKING MAGAZINE, DIRECT CLEARING, GREAT AMERICAN READER, LLC are all the same company.