Viking Magazine / none

176 granada dr, Lake Worth, FL, United States Review updated:

so today these people called me and asked me to sign up. and for a moment i was more then ready when told i was to be awarded a $500 online gift card with no strings attached... about 2 mins into the second conversation i realised this deal was stringed up like pinocio... 60 months? you have to listen to everything they say. i decided not to sign up, but i did give them my card #. =( but i swear if i get a charge ill be looking at them from across a court room. but about the customer service, they were actually very nice to me and honestly the first girl sounded cute. they were very polite to me and they seemed to be somewhat proffesional.(even the first rep who was aparently new)

Comments

• Kl
      21st of May, 2009
    Viking Magazine - Hanging up when I answer
    Viking Magazine
    Omaha
    Nebraska

I have received 12 calls from this company and every time I answer the phone they hang up on me. They call at all different times of the day, they even call after 6 P. M. Central Time. I have asked to be put on the do not call list 3 times and they are still calling me and I just got a new phone number Tuesday and I had 4 calls that day 2 hours after my phone was connected.