Videocon International Tv 29 Inch / no service tv is showpiece now

1 India

I have purchased Videocon 29 inch TV(Model 2915) dt31-03-06 from Prakash Electronics Gujrati bazar SAGAR (MP) BillNo 2084 DOP 4-4-06 Set Serial No [protected].

This set has started showing problems since beginning like the picture tube used to curl like calender for fraction of second. This was more common when set was just switched on. The complaint was told in person and on phone . One person MS khan (mob phone no9329642522) has come couple of times after repeatedly requested.He did not rectify the problem and kept on complaint lingering. As one year of purchase was going to be over we again approached to dealer who assured that for minor problem do not get set open if picture tube goes blank or something more serious happens it will be immediately dealt with. Now nearly for one month the set is showing no picture. I have contacted Central Service Aurangabad on phones251525,251555( Ratna Parakhi if icould have listen correctly) I have contacted Bhopal to mr Nigam phone [protected] many a times. Local dealer blames parts are not available. Bhopal office replies part (IC) is available MS Khan has not taken. A customer is suffering for all these months without any reason. Their so called first Indian Multinational Company is not up to mark what even local brands can offer. I have been totally disgusted how company selling more TV then any other company has no care if product develops are nagging later on. I do not know where to through my TV to accommodate any new TV if I purchase.