Vidanta

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 by

fox car rental

Hello
I am currently staying at Vidante riviera Maya n Palace. This is the second day i have tried to hire a car from the Fox car rentals. They are a complete shambles. Yesterday we booked a car at the lobby, completed our details, gave driving licence etcc for a 9am booking. Now at 10.10 we are still waiting to receive a car!! The man was not available and says there was no contract!!
We have wasted so much time trying to book, trying to return a previous car (took over 2hrs to return). Its a complete waste of our holiday and money.
The staff are not apologising, they spend time on their mobiles instead of talking to customers, they have no idea of customer service and how to run a business. They are letting Vidante down. Please respond with how you intend to sort this. I know you do not own this company but you have chosen this company as car hire for your customers so need to take some responsibilty please.
We would like 2 days car hire $120 refunded please as a result of our wasted time with family of 5.
You can email me on sarahwalker10@gmail.com
Or contact me at the hotel room 2039 until saturday.
Thank you for you response.
Sarah and Max Walker
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

Comments

N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes, unfortunately Mayan Palace is one of the most fraudulent resorts!!! I also had a bad experience with them, the way they treated me, and all the lies i've heard.
The worst thing is that once you fall into their scam tactics it's almost impossible to get out.
Here's a list of complaints about this resort i've found recently,
you should take a look: http://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-complaints-resorts-black-list/3-mayan-palace-timeshare-complaints/
Don't give up, i still have hope that sooner or later we are going to make a difference against those thieves.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree