Vidal Sassoon/hair Dryer / Fire of Vidal Sassoon Hairdryer

1 1210 9th avenue, Huntington, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304-417-2105

I bought a blow dryer called Vidal Sassoon 1875, I purchased it at Family Dollar for $12.00 I used the blow dryer on high several times and nothing happened until this morning and as I was almost done blow drying my hair flames shot out and burnt the top of my hair sinjing it off to about a half an inch from my scalp, The blow dryer no longer works on high but works on low. I now have to go get all of my hair cut really short, just to let you know...I am crying as I write this because I hate really short hair especially on myselff.

Vidal Sassoon/hair Dryer
Vidal Sassoon/hair Dryer

Comments

• Li
      7th of Feb, 2011

I had the same problem with my Vidal Sasson hair dryer! I blow dry my hair from underneath, so had my head down and felt a rumble then fire came out, set my fire alarm off(which is above me), I was very lucky that it did'ny catch my hair on fire! I have had the 1875 model. I would appreciate an update and reason this happened. And YES I do clean the filter, but apparently there is something else wrong. [protected]@comcast.net

15th of Jan, 2017

After years of using my vidal Sassoon 1875 hair dryer without problems, the last time I used it (and it will be the last time), little particles flew out of it, one landing on me and burning me. The fire detector in the house started calling "fire", "fire", I unplugged it as quickly as I could . There wasn't any smoke or fire, but it had a burned smell.