Vidal SassoonV5 Pro Series #4RV Hair Dye

J

I recently purchased Vidal Sassoon V5 Pro Series #4RV London Lux Mayfair Burgundy @ the price of $9.94, What should of been a beautiful Burgundy color my end result was a horrible BRASSY RED! I was so embarrassed having to go out in public with this horrible color of hair, I had to go back to the store and purchase another box of hair dye to correct this problem and another $8.99 out of my pocket. This is unacceptable, I wrote a letter sent my UPC'S to the Complaint Center I got on Vidal Sassoon's Home Page, 1 Helen of Troy Plaza El. Paso, TX. 70012 They returned my letter saying THEY DO NOT MANUFACTURE VIDAL SASSOON Signed by Lorena Torres This is a straight up LIE! Everything on line gives this address of the manufacture. So whats up? Jonna Provost 2001 Hartwright Road #16 Vista, CA. 92084