Complaints & Reviews

vs hair dye

01/28/2020
London luxe vr 3
I matched my hair to the back of the box before I purchased two boxes from walgreens,
I am upset that there was no results to my hair the only result I have was a purple sculp,
You cannot even tell I did anything to my hair looks like I only put dye on my sculd super ugly

I would like money refunded
I am so upset please hep

vs hair dye

Vidal Sasson

vidal sassoon vsdr5835 type ed5835fa vidal sassoon infra radiance hair dryer.

Complaint.
We brought my daughter this dryer as her other one was broken. She rarely uses one as her hair goes frizzy so we decided to invest in this model as it looked exactly what she would need in the future.
She has not used it before as she let's it dry naturally. She went to get it out of its box for the first time only to find the parts were rattling inside. She asked me to check and it sounded as if all the parts were rattlling around inside.
I told her not to use it and I would contact yourselves.
I'm sure you can understand my concern regarding safety. Although she has had it quite a few months it was the first time of using it. I have now decided to take photographs of the model and see if you can help under the warranty of the item as I no longer have the receipt.
I presumed that when she finally decided to use it, that it would work.
Thank you and I really hope I hear from you shortly.
She is really disappointed
Mrs Jackie Izzard
Please could you contact me on :

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

vidal sassoon extra hold hair spray

I purchased this spray for first time since my product was sold out. When I sprayed on my hair within a few seconds it started to burn my skin on my temple area, I wet a towel and washed it off... So I thought. It kept itching that day, so when I got back home I washed the area again, that week the itching and dry skin appeared across my forehead then started flaking off layer after layer of skin cells to where my whole forehead and temple area on my right side where it all began became reddish/purple and oozing fluid, eventually much to my surprise my temple hair fell out as well as half my right eyebrow in which I now must pencil in. My skin continues to flake and peel and has effected my neck as well, it just won't go away and keeps spreading and or acting up. This has been going on now for about 9 months or so. I believe this is a chemical burn of some sort, since I have no allergies. I have been keeping cbd oil on it to keep air off skin in effected areas it's the only thing that helps but not fully healing.
Any idea what could be causing this? Anyone else have this problem from this product? What shall I do next... Please help!

hair color service in salon

7/17/2018 I used to be a regular customer whenever I wanted a great precise cut and professional color I...

dry shampoo - color finity

I have a Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Finity Dry Shampoo Rich Darks 4.9oz.
I was only able to use it one or 2 times and now absolutely nothing happens when you press the spray lever/button. This is the 2nd can of this same design that I have had this problem with. I hate to throw it away because it's practically full but it's useless.

Very disappointed with this packaging. The product was great but I can't use it.

Tried it yet again today 12/9/17 and no air, no noise, nothing. It's been shaken, etc.
I have kept it in hopes that someday it would work...I don't recall which store I bought it at. A refund or equivalent coupon for Vidal Sassoon products is requested.

Thank you.

dry shampoo - color finity

vs pro series ultra vibrant hair colour in 1bb/midnight muse blue

I bought this product about two weeks ago as it was on sale at my local Dollar General Market in Ohio and I...

V5 Pro Series #4RV Hair Dye

I recently purchased Vidal Sassoon V5 Pro Series #4RV London Lux Mayfair Burgundy @ the price of $9.94, What...

Burn from Root Volumizer

purchased a 3/4 inch nano ceramic root volumizer from a retail store, used it and sustained a burn to my neck. called Helen of Troy consumer Saervices and cannot even seak to anyone in charge of consumer services..they ut me in a sit and wait.. and deal with the pain situation..sent an email to consumer services. delivery failed!!!...=(

• Anon Dec 19, 2010

I agree with gkenigmatic. You just want to complain for the sake of complaining. And I've had burns, I didn't have to deal with a "pain situation" or call customer services.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

Fire of Vidal Sassoon Hairdryer

I bought a blow dryer called Vidal Sassoon 1875, I purchased it at Family Dollar for $12.00 I used the blow...

Vidal Sassoon/hair Dryer

Electrical Cord Failed

This curling iron is just over two months old and the electrical cord has completely broken where it meet...

Vidal Sassoon Curling Iron Model Vs121

Does not work properly

I was given a Vidal Sassoon Answers hairdryer the other day, but it oes not actually produce any hot air. All the air the comes out ( no matter what setting it is on) is cold. Therefore, I received a faulty product. When I typed in the website address to complain about the product, I found that it links me to an unrelated site under a different company. There is no phone number to be found. I have Model VSDR5522. I would like to contact the company that produced the product, but have not been able to find the correct conctact information.

• Re
    Reviewer12666 Nov 13, 2015

The instructions are so unclear so the comb does't work. I can return a hair accessory - feel cheated. Looked on line for better instructions or a video but found nothing!

2 hair accessories that don't work

Sent the below message to Proctor & Gamble, who's associated with Helen of Troy, who owns Vidal Sassoon...

Brush

I was bought a vidal sassoon hot tools curling brush, when i first used it, also using my hairdryer to style, i was horrified to notice that the bristles were melting and getting stuck in my hair, which i had to cut out as it was all stuck hard in my hair, there is nothing worse than trying to get melted plasic out of your hair especially on xmas day.. Wont be buying this rubbish again

It burnt my hair

I bought a Vidal Sassoon curling iron at our local Wal Mart and it burnt my hair. I have red spots through my hair and in the front it stuck to my hair and when i pulled it out my hair broke off. My hair is really fried and I had to buy lots of hot oil treatments and I feel I deserve compensation for this. it will be months before my hair is back to normal.

• Su
    Susan M. McCormick Nov 13, 2007

I just purchased a Vidal Sassoon Curling Iron
    Model VS121 from a local Wal-Mart. I have only had it for two weeks and it broke in the handle near the spring.

• Nb
    n.berry May 11, 2009

i didnt have a prob. with it burning my hair but it would burn my hand the plastic part at the end that is not suppost to get hot dose and now it has burned up and the plastic part is melted and it want even work now iv not even had it but just about 4 or 5 months

• Sy
    SY Osborn Jul 20, 2019

I was using my curling iron and it Shorted out inside the handle. The electricity came out the screws in the handle and It burned my WEDDING BAND INTO MY HAND!!! My ring has to get FIXED. I think I've had the curling iron for about 3 years.