Victoria's Secret / product quality

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I have been a loyal VS customer for years, in fact so much that until now I have only wear bras from VS. which is why I am sad to say that because of the last 4 bras I have purchased I will not be buying from you anymore. I Within the first 3 weeks of having purchased my bras the middle strap broke on one. Thinking this was just a oddity I took it back and got a new one. I asked the clerk why it broke and she told me that with being such a large cup size 38D that I should avoid styles like that because they are not made very well and that I should buy a more expensive bra instead. I was taken back by her comment and was a little upset that the solution was to buy something more expensive when the bras I bought cost over $30 each. I spent over $150 on 4 bras. Well anyway that was just the beginning of my issues. Now I want to say that I NEVER put my bras in the dryer and they only get washed on gentle cycle in my front loader washer. This has seemed to work for well the past 10 years and my bras normally last a really long time well over a year, with no problems until this past purchase. So I already told you that I had to take back one bra, then another snapped in the middle. I should have taken that one back too but decided I would just sew it and go on with my life. Again this is something I would have been ok with but something else happened that has never happened to any bra I have purchased not to one but to 2 which is the final straw. My straps started fraying. FRAYING!!! There is no way to fix this, and I've had them too long to return them. My boyfriend who was the one who took me shopping for my bras to begin with cause I was reluctant to spend that kind of money at that point, was pissed about it and told me I'm not to buy from you anymore either. I am telling you this because I think you should know that your quality has fallen so much that a once loyal client will no longer be yours.

Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret

Mi
Nov 15, 2016

Comments

• Po
      17th of Nov, 2016

You should consider contacting Victoria's Secret directly.

• Ho
      20th of Nov, 2016

I contacted them directly tonight and cancelled by account after several years of being a customer. Their customer service gets worse and worse.