Victoria's Secret / bad experience

United States Review updated:

Those work for victoria's secret online shop are so arrogant and likes to confusing people as every single time i called they with queries they have a different answer to that. and they totally do not care about the customers and enjoys to make us run around, well that is at least my experience with them.

i placed an order with them and there were some misunderstandings abt the billing address, they straight away decided to cancel the order, though everytime i contacted they i got a different answer, one minute they said the order is cancelled the next i have to do this and that to speed up processing my order and then after i make several international calls they decided i hv to contact my credit card company to get the payment approved, and when i called my credit card company they said there is no problems at all, so i contacted VS again, and they told me my order can not be processed anyway and this is all my fault nothing to do with them

anyway, as a indivudual oversea customer i cant do anything against them

and am just shocked is this how americans do business or its just VS does not care about the customers as they are a big brand?

Ge

Comments

• El
      Nov 26, 2013

Same story, very bad experience with the costumer service after I spent 1.500$.
    they don t care at all if they lose costumers. They always shipped international order with FEDEX wich is fast now they just made an agreement with another carrier that delivery after more then a month!!! unbelievable and on the phone before approve my order they assured me Fedex was the carrier...