Victoria's Secret / bad experience
Those work for victoria's secret online shop are so arrogant and likes to confusing people as every single time i called they with queries they have a different answer to that. and they totally do not care about the customers and enjoys to make us run around, well that is at least my experience with them.
i placed an order with them and there were some misunderstandings abt the billing address, they straight away decided to cancel the order, though everytime i contacted they i got a different answer, one minute they said the order is cancelled the next i have to do this and that to speed up processing my order and then after i make several international calls they decided i hv to contact my credit card company to get the payment approved, and when i called my credit card company they said there is no problems at all, so i contacted VS again, and they told me my order can not be processed anyway and this is all my fault nothing to do with them
anyway, as a indivudual oversea customer i cant do anything against them
and am just shocked is this how americans do business or its just VS does not care about the customers as they are a big brand?
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!
- Victoria's Secret - customer service