Victoria Secret / penalty charges - victoria secret credit card

I have had such a terrible experience, I will never shop there again. I purchased $60 and was pushed/sold on getting their Victoria secret card instead of using my own visa card. Big mistake, I get the bill and as I am a canadian, they refuse canadian cheques or funds which is all that i have access to. the problem gets settled in 2 months and they accept mycredit card. I start to get hit with hundreds of dollars of late charges. I explain the situation and after numerous calls/conversations and time I finally get someone to listen and they tell me all is settled and cleared with a small penalty of below $10. Then I start to get penalties again after that. Calls start again, I get called a liar and had to deal with the most rudest people ever - Michael B. I have never been so insulted and harassed like with this co. I finally got a credit, I must have spent hours and hours with tens of diff people. NEVER AGAIN will I or my family deal with Victoria Secret!

Lu

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2010

I experienced horrible service from their credit card customer service as well. Never again using Angel credit card.