Verizon Wireless / Lg Mint Chocolate / defective phones!
I purchased a Mint Chocolate for my daughter from Verizon Wireless. The first phone was completely unusable. The phone would jump to mobile web even when no one was near the phone. On the second phone the charging port broke.
This makes me wonder if perhaps these phones have some major defects in construction. If they do, Verizon needs to let it's customers know this before they put up money for the phones and sign an agreement for 2 years.
OH and BTW. DO NOT ever expose a Chocolate to any type of humidity. No matter what type. There are little dots inside the phone and just being in a humid room will turn them pink and "void the manufacturers warranty". Not that Verizon would ever tell you that before you buy the phone.
More Verizon Wireless / Lg Mint Chocolate Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet