Verizon Wireless / ringtones
I have a huge complaint with Verizon Wireless. I downloaded a program to my computer to make ringtones from my own music collection, and it worked until just this week. I can make the ringtone and send it but now Verizon is blocking this! I am irate!!! This is my own personal freedom and right to get ringtones from anyone. This is America and not Russia. Verizon, are you hearing me???? I may not renew my contract next year. I am being censored and stuped into paying $2.99 for a ringtone that I could make from own music collection. I thought it was my software or something, because I had never had a problem until now. Take a look at this excerpt I got from the software company Make your own Ringtones: Thank you for your email.
Yes, there is a problem with Verizon. We are sorry that we replied
after 1 day and a few hours, but we needed to check it with Verizon before
sending the email to you, we did receive all your 3 emails.
The problem is that Verizon has put a blockage on it's line, they are
trying to encourage you to buy expensive ringtones only from their
sites, and to discourage you form buying cheaper ringtones from thrid
parties like us, by putting these barriers.
What a hoot!!! This is rediculous! I feel as an American this is where our rights as customers is being taken away. I mean I already own the rights to this music in my collection and have purchased the software to do this. I am on a fixed income and I cannot afford their ringtones. The service fees are exspensive enough. Does anyone feel the same way I do??
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet