Verizon Wireless / 30 day free trial
Tried Verizon Wireless 30 day free trial in September 2008. Returned phone to same store it was purchased from within three weeks. When the phone was returned, asked what was owed and was informed nothing -- just as the ad implies. Received a refund for the phone and services originally billed. Seemed good.
SInce then, I have received months of bills for wireless service on a phone that was returned and credited. Multiple calls to Verizon result in different explanations each time for being billed. (Along with some credit being applied.)
Result to date, Verizon wants to charge me $150 - to cover the three weeks I had the phone and for service the month after returning the phone. What part of free 30 day trial does this fit into?
Requested a supervisor contact me, since I also maintain a business wireless account with Verizon. Nothing. No returned calls. In fact, Verizon is sending the account to collections. (For a 30 day free trial.) Will continue to dispute the charge. Also moving my business phone service to another carrier.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack