Verizon Telephone Company / unresolved billing/resolution /deaceased pastor
1. Dsl ordered by deceased Pastor
2. Two numbers associated
3. Dsl never installed or used - disconnect order 8/10/07 - Service never initiated for 484-1951, in
error it was turned on (without knowledge) for 484-9119, Per service reprensentative Ed, we continued
to receive billing for this error 3/3/08
4. On 3/4/08 - Spoke to Verizon's Supervisor Vicky
Christopher whom stated that the line would be turned off [protected]) Credits would be back dated
and assured that this account would be settled -debt
resolved per transaction to come ($565.19) cr#C8RM43543. Since second level intervention took place (Supervisor) we absolutely believed that
a professional resolve would be forthcoming.
5. 3/4/08 - Harvard Collection Agency (Tonya) was
informed, and her request was supplied by fax -[protected] x2246. Per Tonya, as soon as received a resolution letter will be sent to the church. (Several months later update call was made to agency 4-14-08, no resolution done)
- 7/9/08 - Rec-vd Letter new agency RPM - made contact, unreasonable and disrepectful behavior from service representatives and Supervision, not
interested in above data. [protected] -Ref#[protected].
-7/9/08 - called Harvard Collection - Service Representive, no longer employed (Tonya) Agency
unwilling to help in this endeavor, except to say acct
pulled by Verizon ( what happened to V. Christopher/Verizon resolve?
7/15/08 Verizon - Mr. Johnson/Collections - No adjustments made final bill still active in system
7/15/08 Verizon - DSL - Supervisor, Kathy Garcia
will make contact with Vicky Christopher regarding
7-22-08 - Verizon - Supervisor Financial Services
(Judy) shared concerns about billing and behavior
of collection agencies, her response was that (1) contact would be made to RPM to cease calling (2)
send back the equip, call [protected] to obtain
a return label .
8/13/08 - Verizon persons contacted, Ms Henry(financial Svcs) Wanda Works (DSL -Dept)
- * Note Breada financial Service and Ms. Brown -Dsl
were helpful and professional in there desire to establish whats going on with this extensive and timely ordeal. #[protected]
In conclusion Rev. Lorenzo Akins unfornately passed
on 11/08 - it is impossible for him to answer or be involved in this concern. Our church family have
tried to pick up the pieces of a situation, where we found a box with equipment, never used - and a letter received from a collection agency. We feel that
we have been patient and cooperative, BUT WE ARE
RECEIVING THE RUN AROUND, AND DISHONEST
COMMUNICATION FROM VERIZON, HARVARD COLLECTION- AND RPM COLLECTIN AGENCIES.
OUR HANDS ARE TIED. Our congreation need your
intervention. Contact# [protected] or by mail.
Thanks in advance for all efforts regarding this matter.
More Verizon Telephone Company Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet