Verizon / robo calls
I have started getting robo calls from Verizon wireless to my place of business and they ask for Omar Kumar, then i go through a bunch of options and it ends up a option where i push 3 if i am not "omar kumar" and it transfers me to Verizon wireless financial department. They say they can not help me with out a account number. Then they transfer me to somewhere else and they put me on hold for 30 min. checking on something then transfer me.
I just want to get removed from these robo calls, I am not Omar kumar.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints