Verizon Fios TV / terrible service!
I am a subscriber to Verizon FIOS service for internet, LAN phone, cell phone and TV. Just recently, we had Fios TV installed and everything seemed to be working well. Last evening (January 10, 2017), in the middle of a program the picture paused and stayed that way for about 1/2 hour. I then turned the TV off and on. At that point, we didn't have a picture or sound on the cable stations. I tired to remedy the situation with a recorded message person but to no avail.
I then called Verizon and was told that I would have a 5 minute wait to speak with a FIOS representative. Well, 1-1/2 hours later, I was still on hold and finally gave up at 11:00 p.m. This morning, I called Verizon and spoke with a representative who assured me that he had reset the cable service. I spoke with a family member who informed me that service had not been restored. My guess is that I will have to call Verizon this evening and start all over again. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. I can be reached at [protected] during weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Kathleen J. Ritz.
More Verizon Fios TV Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack