Verizon Fios Tv And Phone / billing
I had Verizon's 3 services until April 6 of 2014, when I called in to cancel the 3 services and switched to CableVision, its competitor. At the time of disconnection, the 3 services have been prepaid until the end of April. Thus Verizon owes me the credit from April 7, 2014 to the end of the billing cycle. Note that the call to cancel the 3 services was provided by CableVision.
Even since then, they keep sending me bills on a monthly basis. The first time (in May of 2014) when I called back, they told me that I would get a refund of about $64 -- the payment for the services I did not receive, and that would be the end of the matter. However, Verizon kept sending me bills in June, July, and August for services I have never received. Every time I called Verizon's billing department after receiving the bill, I was promised that the problem would be resolved and I was advised to discard the bill, but the problem was never rectified as of this writing.
More Verizon Fios Tv And Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints