Verizon Fios / I am being double billed on everything

United States Review updated:

I have been an excellent customer to Verizon for about 10 years. I have always paid my bills on time never being late. I recently moved and had Fios, TV, Phone, Wireless relocated to my new address. When I was solicited by Brenda about the service I was lied to. Judy Lubbert said she was going to resolve and help me but has not to date. I have called 15-20 times and have not had my issues resolved.

I am being double billed on everything! Your installers flattened my tire by leaving screws in my garage. My Fios does not work yet I keep paying double. I have associate names, ticket #’s, phone numbers ID # for calls I have made. No one from Verizon seems to help.

Ko

Comments

• Gh
      15th of May, 2012

I have a contract with Verizon for business phone and internet services for $180 per month plus taxes. They have been double billing me for internet for almost a year charging for both DSL and Fios Internet as well as overcharging me 100% on my voice services. My bill should average around $220 per month but with their errors it averages around $450 per month. They "threaten" me into paying balances I do not owe by suspending my service which doesn't help a small business much.. so I pay. They suspended my service in January for a past due balance of $683 so I paid it. At the time of the service suspension, they actually owed me $1, 800 for overcharges. They have one good thing going for them and that is their customer service rep Erica who has helped me re-coop $1100 of my $2, 500 in overcharges. Then they tied her hands.. but she was awesome. I am sure there is a company out there who deserves both our business and her services.