Verizon Fios / lies, lies and more lies
As I have noticed there are several pages of complaints about Verizon FIOS. I entered into a contract in November of 2006. I was promised a fee TV and $100 for a refer a friend. I received the TV after a year of phone calls to their VERY POOR customer service department. I have yet to receive the $100 credit for the refer a friend. Every time I call I get a different answer. I am told something different everytime I call.
I just noticed that they are offering $150 to sign up for a new package and $150 for every friend you refer. DON'T FALL FOR THIS. THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. When my contract is done I am definitely switching to Brighthouse cable.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour