Verizon Fios / signal dropping constantly
Just had FIOS TV and internet installed yesterday, and the internet signal quality has been unstable from the start. Blips every few minutes causing my wireless cared to have to re-connect. It's dropped out 18 times in the last 90 minutes, including a 3 minutes 20 second outage.
Perhaps Verizon should confirm its capacity in Arlington and Falls Church, VA, before selling more service? The TV picture quality is spectacular, though!
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet