Verizon DSL / cancellation of services!
I switched my phone and Internet services from Verizon to Comcast because Comcast offered three services (including cable) at one low price. I have been trying to disconnect my DSL service from Verizon for over a week now. Everytime I called last week, I got a message saying that 'all agents are currently busy, please hang up and call back later'. I finally got thru todayat 10: 29 AM. After going thru their menu and telling them that I wanted to cancel my services, they told me that the next available agent will speak to me and put me on hold with some music playing. It is now 12:23 AM (almost 2 hours later) and I am still on hold listening to that monotonous music.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet