Verizon Cell Phone Service / very bad customer service
Verizon cell phone service - Surprise AZ
Bought phone in IL, worked fine, came to AZ for the 4 winter months. Surprise growing area, now 100,000 people. bad service, Jan. and Feb. very cold here this year, had to sit outside to talk, even then lost calls, fading in and out, etc. gave me 2nd phone, no better.
Went to store half hour away few times. All they say is a new tower will help and should be up by end of summer.
My old Spring phone worked fine here, why shouldn't Verizon work here?
Customer service on phone ridiculous, told me to sit on North wall in house to talk. Another one said cell phones are not for in home use!
Finally, one person seemed very interested. Said they would check it out and call me in 12 hours. That was on a monday, by thursday, no call.
I went to store and got very mad! They said they would give me $20 off for 2 months. Had no explanation why no one called.
I tried to e-mail on their web site, kept saying i put in wrong account number (it was the correct number) then i called and got some department above the customer service department. A michael carl said to e-mail him and he would forward it to the proper party.
I did that, and of course, no answer from the "proper party"
What a terrible company. When i see those tv commercials i feel like throwing something at the tv
I am on 3rd phone, and service ok outside but not good inside the house! The weather nice now, but i am tired of talking on patio where neighbor can hear me. Used to like to sit in bedrdoom and chat with friends.
Bad service on local calls, long distance, verizon to verizon, etc.
Would never recommend this company
More Verizon Cell Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet