Verizon / scam don't pay bill
My husband recieved a letter from AFNI collections stating thet he owes for a Verizon bill. He called the 800# and the lady said that he is responsible for the bill because his name is on the bill. My husband told the lady that he never had a phone in his name at that time. She did give an address where he once lived. What we don't understand is why they are sending a bill for a phone that never existed at that resident. He did tell the lady at the end of the conversations that he is not paying for the bill and if they have to they can take him to court...PLEASE understand that you are being scammed for a bill that should have never been billed to you...
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.