Verizon / billing error, technical difficulties
I'm having a problem with my billing and technical issues. I used all my minutes but Verizon provided bonus minutes at my request (8 yr customer). But the bill did not reflect the bonus minutes. I accidentally paid the whole bill and called to get a credit back to my credit card. Verizon (supervisor level) told me their system only allows for a credit to my account. I refuse to accept this and will cancel if they do not credit my card but also credit my entire month of service ($160). I've spent over 6 hours dealing with cell phone issues, backup assistant issues, now billing errors. I just want to talk on my cell; I get no thrill out of shopping for cells, talking to their reps, dealing with their technical difficulties and system limitations. A supervisor's supervisor is supposed to call me tomorrow to tell me their decision. I also told them to read their notes; I'm tired of having to start from ground zero everytime I call.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - fios business internet
- Verizon Communications - service technicians
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service